Beth has a highly successful record of helping students gain admission to the graduate programs of their choice. A pre-professional adviser at Stanford University since 2012, she helps candidates:
• Schedule in-person or Skype sessions for remote candidates.
• Identify graduate programs that best match their professional goals.
• Create powerful personal statements and high quality applications.
• Navigate the writing process from topic selection to focusing of ideas to revisions/editing that produce the best work.
• Develop résumés that highlight their strengths and experiences.
• Prepare for interviews.
I started working with Beth after not gaining acceptance to medical school in my first cycle. She went above and beyond other advisers, helped me craft a holistic application that succinctly explained my desire to become a physician, and showed how my experiences prepared me for medical school. Her straightforward, collaborative editing style continues to influence my writing now. I would recommend Beth's services to anyone look to gain multiple acceptances to medical school.
— successful 2015 medical school applicant